The global Surgical Apparel market is forecast to reach USD 43.56 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. There is an increased demand for surgical apparel owing to the stringent regulation regulations for healthcare professionals and the safety of the patient. Rise in the number of surgical procedures and the prevalence of infections is further fostering the market demand.
Increasing cases of hospital-acquired infections (HAI) are also driving the market. According to CDC, HAIs account for an estimated 1.7 million infections and 99,000 associated deaths each year. Patients who acquire this infection are likely to spend an additional 6.5 days in the hospitals and are five times more likely to be readmitted after discharge and twice as likely to die. Healthcare workers are taking great strides to reduce these infections and eliminate HAIs.
However, unstable raw material costs and strict regulations regarding the quality of the product are hindering the market demand. Development of advanced composite technology, non-conventional types of gloves, and the emergence of biofunctional textiles are providing surgical apparel market with growth opportunities.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2967
An increase in the number of surgeries owing to the growth in geriatric population and rise in obesity is driving the market demand – Our Expert Opinion
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Reusable hospitals apparels lead to reduced cost and a smaller environmental footprint. Hospitals that switch to reusable apparels can save up to USD 1.4 million per year. A significant chunk of the figure is from savings on materials used during surgical procedures.
- Moreover, the usage of reusable apparel can help the hospitals go green. They consume fewer resources and generate less waste as compared to disposable products. The results include less carbon emissions and oil consumption and a smaller impact on the overall environment. Switching to reusable textiles also reduces regulated medical waste by 65%.
- An increase in the geriatric population, rise in the adoption of surgical mask among the general population due to the widespread of COVID-19 is augmenting market demand. There is also a substantial increase in the company’s manufacturing surgical mask. The surgical mask segment is forecasted to hold a market share of 17.0% in the year 2027.
- China is currently witnessing a boom of products for medical equipment, in particular surgical masks. The price of basic surgical masks has increased from about 30 cents to 70 cents since the COVID-19 pandemic began.
- Since the beginning of 2020, 38,000 new companies in China have registered to make or trade face masks. In all of 2019, there were 8,594 new companies. But with more supply and demand, the quality of China’s exported masks has proven to be an issue, and scams have taken off, costing several individuals millions of dollars.
- The surgical apparels are used to prevent any form of contamination while operating an infected person. The demand is directly linked to the number of surgeries performed. The increasing problems of obesity and other diseases has led to an increase in the number of surgeries. The hospital segment held the largest market share as most of the surgeries take place in these organizations.
The report also focuses on details of each market player including its global position, financial standing, revenue generation, company overview, and product & service portfolio. The Surgical Apparel market is extremely competitive and consists of several key players at the regional and global levels. Key players are focused on adopting various strategies such as new product launches, mergers and acquisitions, investments in R&D, partnerships, joint ventures, and collaborations to strengthen their market position and enhance their product portfolio.
Leading companies operating in the market are:
Medline Industries, 3M, Kimberly-Clark Health Care, Cardinal Health, Inc., DuPont Medical Fabrics, Surya Textech, Synergy Health, Safetec Healthcare and Hygiene, Pal Surgical Work, and Haywood Vocational Opportunities, among others.
The report also offers detailed insights about market segmentation based on type, application and regional bifurcation:
Surgical Apparel Market Segmentation:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
End User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Diagnostic Centers
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., Italy, France, BENELUX, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Rest of LATAM)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Some essential purposes of the Surgical Apparel market research report:
- Vital Developments: Custom investigation provides critical improvements to the Surgical Apparel market, including R&D, new item shipment, coordinated efforts, development rate, partnerships, joint efforts, and local development of rivals working in the market on a global scale and regional.
- Market Characteristics: The report contains Surgical Apparel market highlights, income, limit, limit utilization rate, value, net, creation rate, generation, utilization, import, trade, supply, demand, cost, part of the industry in general, CAGR, and gross margin. Likewise, the market report offers an exhaustive investigation of the elements and their most recent patterns, along with Service market fragments and subsections.
- Investigative Tools: This market report incorporates the accurately considered and evaluated information of the major established players and their extension into the Surgical Apparel market by methods. Systematic tools and methodologies, for example, Porter’s Five Powers Investigation, Possibilities Study, and numerous other statistical investigation methods have been used to analyze the development of the key players working in the Surgical Apparel market.
- Convincingly, the Surgical Apparel report will give you an unmistakable perspective on every single market reality without the need to allude to some other research report or source of information. This report will provide all of you with the realities about the past, present, and eventual fate of the Surgical Apparel market.
Thank you for reading the report. Kindly note that we also offer customized reports according to the client’s requirements. Contact us to know more about the customization feature and our team will provide you with the best-customized report.
Explore More Industry Research by Reports and Data:
Preparative and Process Chromatography Market, By Product Type (Solid Supports and Reagents, Resins, Columns, Systems), By Technique (Liquid Chromatography, Gas Chromatography, Thin Layer Chromatography, Paper Chromatography, Gel-Permeation Chromatography), By End-Use, and By Region Forecast to 2028
Primary Care Physicians Market, By Physician Type (Internal Medicine and Family Practitioners, Pediatricians, Obstetrics and Gynecology, and Geriatricians), By Offering (Health Promotion and Maintenance, Disease Prevention, Patient Counselling and Education, and Diagnosis and Treatment), By End-Use, and By Region Forecast to 2028
Western Blotting Market, By Product Type (Instruments (Electrophoresis Instruments, Blotting Systems, and Imagers) and Consumables (Reagents, Kits, and Others)), By Application (Scientific Research, Medical Diagnostics, Agricultural, Food and Beverages, and Others), By End User, and By Region Forecast to 2028
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, TouchPoints, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provide our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States